Protection of Personal Information
Darts Engineering S.R.L. protects all information belonging to any party that granted the Company or Users of the Service permission to contact them, and does not share any such information with any other party.
In connection with the provision of the Service, Darts Engineering collects and stores the following information:
- Anonymous information from visitors to this Web site
- Personal information (e.g. name and e-mail address) from visitors to this Web site that subscribe to our newsletter or elect to sign up for a free trial of the Service
- Detailed personal information (e.g. name, company name, company, address, etc.) from Users of the Service
- Personal information pertaining to the “Customers” uploaded to the MailUp system by Users in connection with their use of the Service.
Use of Anonymous Information
We use Anonymous Information to run our Company more effectively and improve it over time. For example, we may detect the type of browser you are using and use that information to redirect you to a section of the Web Site that works best for your browser, and use the same information to increase browser compatibility over time. Similarly, we may attempt to detect your geolocation and direct you to a version of the Web site that is written in a language that might better match your needs.
We reserve the right to maintain, use, and share Anonymous Information without limitation.
Use of Personal Information
Use of Customers Information
Darts Engineering does not share with any other party, and does not use for its own promotional activities, personal information that has been uploaded to or otherwise used in connection with the Service by Users of the Darts Engineering Service.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
How To Contact Us
If you have questions about this Policy or need more information, you can contact Darts Engineering, by using the contact information listed in the footer at the bottom on the Darts Engineering Web site.
In order to make our services as effective and easy to use as possible, this Site utilizes cookies. Hence, when you visit the Site, a minimum quantity of information will be entered on the User’s device, as small text files called “cookies”, that are saved in the User’s Web browser directory. There are different types of cookie, but basically the main aim of a cookie is to make the Site function more efficiently and to activate certain functions.
Cookies are used to improve the User’s global navigation. In particular, they:
- Allow for efficient navigation from one page of the Web site to another.
- Store the user name and preferences entered.
- Prevent you from having to enter the same information (such as user name and password) multiple times during your visit.
- Measure the User’s use of services, to optimize the navigation experience and services themselves.
- Present advertising information based on the interests and behaviour shown by the User during his navigation.